From initial consultation through to spatial planning, to selection of colour schemes and products, including bespoke curtains, blinds and furniture, our Design Consultation service is tailored specifically for you and your interior space.
Whether you are looking for F U R N I T U R E to fit your living space, ambient L I G H T I N G to brighten the winter evenings, eye catching F A B R I C S and W A L L P A P E R S including our new curated collection of brands comprising of Fromental, Cole & Son, Mulberry Home and more, or luxurious C U R T A I N S and B L I N D S to keep out the draft with new accessories such as hand carved & painted poles and finnials, our team of dedicated designers will assist with all your interior needs.
The Design Consultation Service includes:
• Initial consultation – offered in-store or at your home by request.
• Bespoke curtain and blinds – with our made–to-measure service we can help you choose the best style, fabric and print options for your needs.
• Colour and pattern schemes – assistance with choosing fabrics and wallpapers from our own iconic collections and now from a carefully curated selection of complimentary brands.
• Furniture selection – Made in England by the country’s finest furniture makers each piece of furniture is available in a wide range of luxury fabrics and can be customised to meet your size requirements.
• Spatial planning – recommendations on the best arrangements for your furniture to create the desired interior effect.
• Luxury curtain poles and finials – finish off your curtains in style with our new selection of hand carved and painted curtain accessories from The Bradley Collection.
• Bespoke upholstery service – have a much-loved sofa or chair in need of a refresh? House of Hackney offers an in-house upholstery service.
To book a consultation, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 0207 739 3901 or visit us at 131 Shoreditch High Street.