Creative Content Coordinator
Role: Creative Content Coordinator
Reporting To: Head of Brand Creative
Based In: Head Office
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (Hours/Days may change during peak)
The Role: The Creative Content Coordinator supports the Head of Brand Creative in the ideation and execution of visual brand communications across all platforms of the business, ensuring complete consistency and cohesion, appropriately representing House of Hackney’s brand, aesthetic and ethos across all touchpoints.
The individual should be able to balance a fresh creative perspective with commercial sensitivity, constantly creating new ways to drive the brand message forward. The candidate should be a multidisciplinary creative, with experience in social media content creation, graphic design and/or artworking, shoot production and art direction.
The Creative Content Coordinator will act as a brand guardian, producing and maintaining a high standard of creative output to ensure a consistent look and feel across all platforms of the business.
This omnichannel role is key in driving customer engagement across the brand social channels, the Inspiration section of the website and will help coordinate editorial photoshoots as directed by the Creative Director and Head of Brand Creative.
This individual should be a true multi-hyphenate: a hands-on creative with an entrepreneurial spirit, keen eye for detail, flair for design and a commercially minded approach.
- A key point of contact for all visual creative needs across the business.
- Supports the creative development and visual execution of campaigns, working closely with the Creative and Communications team to generate ideas that successfully engage customers across all channels of the business.
- Designs and artworks brand social stories and builds content pages on Zmags. Any illustration or animation skills are a massive plus.
Images & Photogrpahy -
- Assists Head of Brand Creative and Creative Director on all stills and moving image photoshoots, representing the brand proudly at all times.
- Produces unique, creative and on-brand behind-the-scenes social stills and video content from all shoots attended.
- Post production management of shoots, both brand/editorial and product photography.
- Continually reviews image success based on customer reactions and reacts accordingly to replicate success across other touchpoints.
- Assists the Head of Brand Creative in sourcing photographers, stylists and shoot teams.
- Manages the UGC strategy – ensuring images are received and utilised as much as possible to help drive conversion (e.g. product imagery, viewing galleries).
Graphics & Artworking -
- Creates visually engaging, thoughtful and beautifully designed social assets for Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Supports Graphic Designer in creating commercial, engaging and well-designed content pages on Zmags.
Social & Content -
- Create engaging, commercially-minded and story-led content, as directed by the Head of Brand Creative.
- Planning of daily content for all social channels including Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work with the Ecommerce team to plan product inclusions for all editorial content.
- A self-shooter, happy to create video content for Instagram stories, interviewing people of note for quickfire social Q&As, adept at setting up Instagram Lives; briefing talent and leading the process behind the scenes.
- Stay abreast of all industry developments online and strive for best in class content for the House of Hackney channels.
- Communicates and shares inspiring ideas with the rest of the creative and ecommerce team members.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience at a retail brand or creative agency in a similar role.
- Loves the House of Hackney brand and values and is highly motivated to bring it to life through content.
- Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced and cross-functional role, with a proven ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- A content creator adept at creating work with an emotional resonance for the end user.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Zmags.
- Strong understanding of typography, colour and layout.
- A flexible attitude to adapt to a growing team as well as changing business needs.
- Pro-active with an ability to show initiative, generating ideas to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Detail orientated, well organised, team player.
- A forward-thinker with the ability to consider the long-term impact of decisions. whilst continually elevating the creative on a day-to-day basis.