UK OMNI SALES ASSISTANT
Role:UK OMNI SALES ASSISTANT
Based at: Shoreditch Showroom (London)
The role: The successful candidate will support the Omni Sales team in the UK territory to achieve sales targets. They will ensure all orders are inputted into the system correctly and accurately, timelines are carefully tracked and adhered to, and there is clear communication to the customer at all times.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining clear and open communication with all accounts regarding prices, deliveries, and product specifications. They will display a professional attitude and will work collaboratively with colleagues across the company to gain a successful outcome for all.
- Clear understanding of sales targets within the territory
- Support the sales team in preparing for all appointments and tradeshows. Attend appointments as and when requested by Sales Manager, which could involve travel if necessary.
- Detailed order maintenance including inputting orders correctly and accurately while tracking timelines and communicating any issues to the Sales Manger
- Updating any paperwork necessary for order shipments (varies by account)
- Regularly liaise with the warehouse staff, Production Team, and customer to ensure a smooth order process within specified SLA
- Operate and look as a brand ambassador in line with the brand guidelines and wear House of Hackney uniform at all times.
- Conduct business in the House of Hackney way at all times
- Monitor online and social media presence of accounts within territory to ensure brand standards are upheld and company T+Cs are followed
- Keep clear records of all selling tools that accounts require and distribute updates seasonally
- Regularly communicate with accounts to ensure that they have a clear understanding of the collection offering and that they have all selling tools and collateral necessary
- Ability to see and understand the big picture and have the foresight to anticipate challenges due to issues as they arise
- Quick response time when communicating internally and externally
- Distribute price lists and option plans to customers based on account type
- Adhere to company procedures including Bright Pearl management, delivery SLAs, etc.
- Adhere to timelines – submit projects and feedback on time
- Become familiar with the landscape of luxury interiors
- Attend product knowledge training sessions as organised by Production Team and maintain a full understanding of all product categories
- Report daily on progress to Sales Manager
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork by helping internal colleagues as and when necessary
- Excellent level of spoken and written English – other languages are beneficial
- Must be highly organised
- Hardworking and honest outlook
- Contribute and work effectively within a team
- Able to adhere to the values and mission of the company
- Effective communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and ability to adapt to technology-based ways of working
- Degree calibre
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme, Fridays off all Summer.
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items.
House of Hackney is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership. Please kindly know that the role does not offer sponsorship employment benefits.